Summer Enrichment Institute
"It was a real turning point--the best summer of our family's life!"
Father of an 8-year-old boy
The Summer Enrichment Institute (SEI) at Judge Baker Children's Center is a six-week day program that teaches children ages 6-12 effective ways to manage ADHD and other behavior issues.
SUMMER 2017 ~ July 5 to August 11 from 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
The Summer Enrichment Institute is based on the Summer Treatment Program (STP), named a Model Program in Child and Family Mental Health by the American Psychological Association and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and a program of the year by Children and Adults with ADHD (CHADD), the national parent advocacy group for children with ADHD. STP is also listed in SAMHSA's National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices.
- Children will enjoy making new friends, improving sports and art skills, and developing relationships with staff members.
- SEI is a highly structured and supportive program that leads to behavioral gains, improved social skills, and helps prevent against summer erosion of school year functioning.
- Year Round Services: The SEI helps generalize summer gains by staying connected to families year round through a monthly support group, outreach to school education teams, and parent consultations.
Contact the Summer Enrichment Institute to learn more: click on the icon above to submit a request for information, call us (617) 278-4286, or email@example.com
10 Ways that the SEI is Different than Other Summer Programs:
- Intensive supervision through small staff to children ratios (Usually 1 staff member for every 2 children).
- Highly supportive and structured environment. All children are successful.
- Excellent daily communications so that parents understand strategies implemented during the camp program.
- Highest quality staff that have extensive experience and training working with children with ADHD and behavioral challenges.
- The SEI is an evidence based treatment for children with ADHD and behavior problems.
- Excellent parent and child satisfaction.
- The SEI is supervised by licensed clinical psychologist.
- Specialized training for parents in managing behavior at home.
- The SEI stays involved with families year round and creates a supportive community for families.
- The SEI communicates and collaborates with schools and providers through a comprehensive treatment summary and year round consultation.